doctors in the raleigh area?

RufusTheRam

can anyone reccomend a nice easy going general physician and/or dentist in the raleigh (preferabley itb) area? i've got a good enough benefits package through work that it'd be worthwhile for me to have a physical and get my teeth cleaned/checked out. my previous out of pocket plan was just the bare minimum coverages, so i haven't been in a while. someone to just give me a decent once over, i don't need any uneccessary poking/prodding or un needed reccomendations to get my money. emotionally speaking for me, going to the doctor has got to be the same as a clueless female going to a shady mechanic. :flipoff2:

RufusTheRam said:
can anyone reccomend a nice easy going general physician and/or dentist in the raleigh (preferabley itb) area? i've got a good enough benefits package through work that it'd be worthwhile for me to have a physical and get my teeth cleaned/checked out. my previous out of pocket plan was just the bare minimum coverages, so i haven't been in a while. someone to just give me a decent once over, i don't need any uneccessary poking/prodding or un needed reccomendations to get my money. emotionally speaking for me, going to the doctor has got to be the same as a clueless female going to a shady mechanic. :flipoff2:

You should go see my uncle

Wayne L Harper MD 919-781-7500 3100 Blue Ridge Rd # 300 Raleigh NC 27612

He's a nice guy. Maybe with more business he'll buy me something nice for xmas. :)

Jokes aside, he is very down to earth, and as far as I know hasn't killed too many patients.

Back