does anyone know?

mwaddell

I seen a 4wheel drive shop in murphy nc, does anyone know the name of it?? I think it was on a hill beside a car lot or maybe a dealership??

If it's the one I am thinking of, it's "Farmers Garage" or something like that. They have a Junk Yard and a lot of Jeep parts. And I will also add, reasonable and very nice guys. Let us use tools and concrete pad once to change on axle.

yeah farmers offroad i think, kinda on the other side of town, over with the car lots. very helpful with the broken parts

there is also another that is a tad closer to the trails, across from the texaco, once your through town...sorry i don't know the name (pretty sure they just opened)

bigassedredjeep said:
there is also another that is a tad closer to the trails, across from the texaco, once your through town...sorry i don't know the name (pretty sure they just opened)

Thats Smokey Mountain Offroad I believe.... :beer:

Yeah theres smokey mountain offroad right at the bottom of the mountain before you get back into murphy. I stopped by there last week to have a tire mounted, seemed like a pretty cool shop, had some nice guys in there and some nice rigs as well. Over towards the ford dealer there is Farmers 4wheel drive center and then there is an old place which used to be "farmers used parts" but changed hands and is now Exums used parts. Somewhat reasonable prices at the used parts place. I picked up a t-case when i blew mine up for $200, for a stock 231, they have you by the balls kind of though.

-Tim

Farmer is good at being the only person in town to have Anything Jeep related, on the downside, I have found him to be a giant Ass, and you have to pretend you are stupid just to go in there and talk to anyone about what you might need... His prices are ridiculous, and his attitude is worse... If you think you might break something at Tellico, id take the spare parts with you and not plan on getting them from him... Timco, on the way to Tellico is a stand up guy and will do anything he can to get you going again, as is Steve at Crawfords Campground, I Highly recommend both of those guys...

I guess living in Murphy for 5 years taught me a few things....

Back