does the disconnect need to be on in the rear

zmantj

I dont have a lift on my jeep just want to play for now. I was wondering if i need the disconnect's connected on the rear of my jeep when im just ridding around town and on the street. Thanks

I don't recommend ever disconnecting the rear swaybars. The small amount of extra flex you might gain isn't worth the amount of body roll that you'll have with both disconnected. As far as the front goes you will notice a difference on the road with it disconnected but shouldn't matter unless you have to steer sharpely to avoid something at highway speeds.

take it off and see if you can stand the difference. I took my front off the other day and cant tell any difference. it's staying off now. I havent had any need to take off my rear. it flexes enough as is.

I have never had a Jeep that had a rear sway bar. But I have removed the front swaybar and the front and rear tracbars on my YJ. Only after I lifted it though.

yj's have trac bars? what for the leaf springs and u bolts should hold the axle in place

Back