dose anyone know a good shop or someone who works on the side

78cj5Guy

dose anyone know a good shop or someone who dose good work on the side. needs to be able to do engine work and wireing work and rusted out floor boreds repair? with out to much over head cost? and need them in the rocky mount,nc /wilson,nc area

Last edited:
Might help everyone if they knew what kind of vehicle we are working on here.

Besides that probably going to be two differnet places, engine work and body work, short of a custom house...is about like trying to find someone to clean your teeth and check your prostate....if they do both chances are they ain't got a clue what they are doing on at least one of the areas.

Gl

There are some good engine shops in the area but it kind of also depends on the motor. Although most engine shops could do engine work, it helps if we know what engine. Many shops are better at LS motors or AMC motors and others are well known for the toyota or honda motors. It all depends on what you have.

For body work, I don't know in the area. Sorry.

it's a 81 dodge crew cab with a 318 v8 in it I need the lights wired up and a lift installed the most because I don't have the tools to install a lift and I am not big on wireing.

Pics! I'd love to see the 81 crew cab!

Try Keith Wilson from Wilson Off Road in Fayetteville

Or, I know someone else in Washington that may be interested in the work as well. :D PM me and I'll see if his shop is interested.

I wouldn't mind working on this I love the old crew cabs, and I'm a mopar guy anyway. I just do stuff on the side at the house and always looking for cool projects. I'm in Siler City area may be a little far for ya but I think it would be a fun project.

I wouldn't mind working on this I love the old crew cabs, and I'm a mopar guy anyway. I just do stuff on the side at the house and always looking for cool projects. I'm in Siler City area may be a little far for ya but I think it would be a fun project.

siler city is about 2hr to 3hr from me I bought a truck from their before how much would you charger for the wiring to be done and 6" skyjacker lift installed? if you give me a good enought deal I might have you replace the rusted out floors to

Last edited:
Back