Driveshaft lengthening?

ProbablyBroke

does not torque to spec
I'm looking for someone to lengthen my Oliver's driveshaft. It's a long slip Toyota rear. Needs about 6-8 inches. I'm local to Waxhaw/union county. But work by the Charlotte airport. I want good work without driving to Winston Salem. Go figure. Recommendations?

There are a lot of people who can shorten them. But lengthening them requires tubing. If it is a heavy wall, offroad, driveshaft, local driveline shops dont have the tube to do it.

Back to Olivers! He does the heavy wall offroad stuff!

:)

Ship it to us and we'll ship it back. :)

Not to take away from Oliver's, I use them for any of my new shafts, but Universal auto in Concord has always been on the spot with any modifications I have needed on project vehicle shafts. They have gotten stuff repaired, lengthened, rebalanced etc while I waited there for it when I was in a hurry and normally have things done in a day or two maximum.

Not to take away from Oliver's, I use them for any of my new shafts, but Universal auto in Concord has always been on the spot with any modifications I have needed on project vehicle shafts. They have gotten stuff repaired, lengthened, rebalanced etc while I waited there for it when I was in a hurry and normally have things done in a day or two maximum.

Frank is a good guy, I've known him since I was a teenager. Actually my sister works for him. I know they do good work.

You may also want to consider Carolina Driveline, good folks as well.

Back