Driveshaft Shop Near Central Coast?

NCJeepin

I am looking for a place to do my front driveshaft on my grand cherokee, near the coast (Morehead City Area), willing to travel some what of a distance to get it done, I just need a place that will do a good job.

Thanks!

Heavy duty Power Train in Wilson does a fantastic job....I'll be heading up there this week. If you drop the driveshaft and get the measurements that you need it to be Chuck will re-tube it for around $40-50......I could take it to him....

later

Do you need a single cut or double cut? IE- do you need it shortened or lengthened? Shortening will be what he said :rolleyes: If you need it lengthened it will be more expensive, you have to buy the tube.

Hmmm. Maybe I need to know chuck. That is a good deal. I got estimates from other places and that forced me to weld my own. It will work but for next time I will talk to Chuck. Thanks man, Josh :)

Yep...he does a GREAT job and his price IS unbeatable...small one-man shop and quick turn-around...he is a good little secret!

I think his prices stay low cause he might use the old tubes (if in decent shape) when he needs to retube a shorter shaft....dunno?

You are damn right! Screw those other huge places. :uzi:

Is Chuck in the phone book? My friend is getting ready to do two driveshafts for his yota and I'd bet he'd like to take 'em to your man.

-Josh

Wilson Heavy Duty Powertrain and Hydraulics

Chuck Bunn

252-291-7892.......tell him Lee from Rid A Pest sent ya....I've had three set of shafts done in the last year or so.

Good luck.

Back