Drop down ads

skyhighZJ

Thanks for your taxes
Why is my phone screen being invaded by these stoopid drop down advertisements. I understand the banners across the top and bottom of a page but they are static. As of today I’m getting these google ads dropping into the screen??
72E0D27B-12FB-4C8D-9D5C-DB857899562F.png

At first thought I had a membership expire. But the drop down ad definitely blows donkey dick, and prevents you from being able to use the floating navigation tools. On an iPhone and using Chrome.

First pic is what happens when I hit the chevron to close the ad.

03382BF3-12F1-42AF-A54C-734BB869C4BD.png
675A8116-4640-4BD1-907F-3F522FFCDBD8.png
F739B78B-A82A-4833-8237-17545766D3CB.png

I noticed them today, but coming up from the bottom, when on my PC, using chrome.

edit: The ad-blocker seems to eliminate them, but not sure what else it does to the site/navigation/pics.

Yup. I have them too and I HATE them. If I pay the higher membership will they go away?

Yup. I have them too and I HATE them. If I pay the higher membership will they go away?
Apparently, because I have no idea what ads yall are talking about for NC4x4, and it's worth every penny.

Care to help the internet challenged with where this pop-up blocker is located on Chrome? These adds are f***ing annoying,
Adblock Plus in the Plugin that I have in chrome.

Apparently, because I have no idea what ads yall are talking about for NC4x4, and it's worth every penny.
I thought that Braxton was the only one with the pink diamond, and they werent offering it yet.

I am using the NC4x4 app on my phone, and do not have the ads there.

Pink diamonds are earned, ad free is bought!

Soooo...is there a difference between 'all Forum Subscription upgrades' as a vendor and 'Forum Subscription - Ad Free'??? Ad free isn't an upgrade but garage access is???

Vendors are designated with a yellow diamond "trail blaze" next to their names.

Vendor Member accounts include all of the Forum Subscription upgrades plus the following:

But in fairness...after 4-5 years of a yellow diamond, I'm not even sure if I ever got added to this or where to look anymore:

Your business listed in the NC4x4 Vendor Index.

Edit...after searching...does not appear so:

Last edited:
This guy screwed me over real bad. We should get him removed from the list

Triple M Engineering​

Dallas, NC 704-678-4223 triplemengineering.com
Machining, Fabrication, and Offroad Customization

Back