Drunken Cooking

Paul

Dr 'Dre
Which i do a lot of.
So tonight i've drank 3 Natty lights and 3 Blue Moon beers and decided to whip up a batch of pimento and cheese. No problem, right?
My food processor said FU and made weird ass noises as i gagged it shredding cheddar, my mixer had smoke coming out of it and my damn kitchen was a mess
P and C turned out great. Dishwasher is digesting the remnants of my stupidity. Life is good!
Drinking another beer as i type this.
Being wild, redneck and single at my age is growing on me.

'Dre out...

Brotha hush... You ain't alone! This Friday was made for this shit.

Cheers!

IMG_20180323_185408158_HDR.jpg

There's gonna be some rib cooking and beer drinking goin on at @Paul house before long.

I'm just practicing.

When you come home from the bar with friends late at night and throw a pizza in the oven.....be sure the hand towel on the the oven door doesn’t flip into the oven when you shut the door and head out onto the porch for more bullshit and beers. The smoke alarm WILL go off before the pizza is doneo_O.....so I’ve heard.

When you come home from the bar with friends late at night and throw a pizza in the oven.....be sure the hand towel on the the oven door doesn’t flip into the oven when you shut the door and head out onto the porch for more bullshit and beers. The smoke alarm WILL go off before the pizza is doneo_O.....so I’ve heard.

My trick was always to pass out while said pizza was in the oven and be woken up by the smoke detector. Looking back I wonder why I never set a timer :confused:

I've had too many knife accidents. I only cook things that don't require knives when drinking. I will say that washing knives is usually more dangerous that using knives, at least my finger scars say...

Back