Dumb question about the trails

ABadJeeper

Carolina Metal Masters
Ok so I'm having a brain fart here. I've been to URE countless times but I've never been there with a Hummer before so my question is what trails might be to narrow for him. I'm always with jeeps and smaller vehicles. The only reason I even thought of this is because I pulled my JK up behind his H1 and was shocked at how much wider that thing is. I know there are a couple of spots that get skinny with my JK.

Let me know what you guys think.

it should not be a problem with the hummer on the trail. The military have done maneuvers on the trails. I would like to go on the trails in a hummer. That would be fun.

My bf and friend both have an h1 and usually fit where i go in my jeep

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Goose took a Duece through many of the trails (at night!!). He'll be fine. Scratched up, but fine.

Yep, led many a HMMVW thru the trails over the years while i was in. Spent most of our time on Daniel and RML though.

Sorry, but I thought this would be the best section for me to post under. I have never been to Uwharrie and don't know that much about the trails. My girlfriend is wanting to learn the ropes of wheeling in her stock 2008 Jeep Liberty 4x4. Are there trails to make it worth the 3hr drive? I don't want trails that are going to damage her vehicle, just some where I can give her some starting lessons. Thank you in advance for your advice and look forward to seeing all of you on the trails.

84, yes you / she can take the jeep up there on a few trails and will not have a problem.

I followed a bunch of army guys n yotas and one was in an h1 and he did everything I thought would be to narrow for, tough ass truck

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Back