Durham Paint Shop

cyoung

My sister lives in Durham and knows nothing about vehicles in general, even less about paint but desperately needs someone to do some paint work on her 2000 something Toyota. Not sure exactly what happened but someohow the paint on the top and hood has been damaged and at least those areas need to be sanded down to bare metal, primed and painted; maybe the whole car. She is looking for a decent quality but what I'd call a budget paint job for sure.
I've done several searches and don't find any recommendations from the last several years......
Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Good luck. If a shop can't make, crazy inflated insurance money, they don't wanna touch it. Maybe search Craigslist for someone doing it on the side at their house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sister lives in Durham and knows nothing about vehicles in general, even less about paint but desperately needs someone to do some paint work on her 2000 something Toyota. Not sure exactly what happened but someohow the paint on the top and hood has been damaged and at least those areas need to be sanded down to bare metal, primed and painted; maybe the whole car. She is looking for a decent quality but what I'd call a budget paint job for sure.
I've done several searches and don't find any recommendations from the last several years......
Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Sending PM.

Back