Early Broncos

Hyperlite

Does anyone out there have an early bronco? I have a 69 Bronco Half Cab that I restored the frame and body. It has a 5.5" superflex coils and a 3" body. I am rebuilding a 351 Windsor from a 1979 LTD police cruiser and have a dana 20 that I plan on regearing and twin sticking. I am replacing the axles with full length axles and am gonna run 42 inch swampers.

I'll keep you guys posted on the progress :rolleyes:

I used to have a '75 when I was in high school. Great trucks, tons of stuff for them too. You gonna wear the blues brothers hat & glasses since ya got a cop mootor? :D

My brother has a '69 bronco. He is currently replacing the transmission and transfer case with a ZF 5speed transmission and a Atlas II transfer case. And my dad has a '76, which we are replacing the engine with a fuel injected 5.0.

Good luck with your build!

here is my Buddy -Dave who lives in Charlotte NOw

It is a '67 - NO LIFT and 34 TSL's

awww.impaks.com_images_david_bronco2.jpg

I am running an early bronco (77) D44 in my Jeep and a 78 9" in the rear, does that count?

One of the CORE guys, JeffB, running an early Bronco on 38s! He is busy dovetailing it front and rear right now!

Sam

SHINTON said:
I am running an early bronco (77) D44 in my Jeep and a 78 9" in the rear, does that count?

One of the CORE guys, JeffB, running an early Bronco on 38s! He is busy dovetailing it front and rear right now!

Sam

Well shoot if we are gonna talk about runnig FORD parts I also have a 44/9 combo :)

Back