East Coast Gear Supply Ford 8.8 Swap

tlucier

Two weeks ago Chase at East Coast Gear Supply installed a Ford 8.8 in my '01 TJ for me and their service was phenomenal. They installed the 8.8 I brought in including adding all the parts for the rear disk brakes since the salvage yard hacked off all the brake components. In addition, they regeared the front and rear diffs from 4.10's to 4.88's. They installed ARB lockers front and rear as well as the compressor and all the switches. To finish it off, they installed RoughStuff diff covers both front and rear. I'm not one for putting a bunch of stickers on my Jeep but there is a ECGS sticker proudly displayed on my rear bumper and on my garage tool box.
Their service was outstanding and Chase wasn't happy until the job was done to his and my satisfaction.
ECGS is the best!
:beer:

I haven't had them do any work since I am a couple hours away, but have ordered parts from Chase a couple of times. Great guy to deal with and I will actually be calling him later in the week to order some more stuff as I collect parts for my TJ build. Keep up the good work, Chase!!! Oh yeah, I have the ECGS sticker on my box also!

How much did they charge?

I've got an 8.8 i'm wanting to put in my XJ...already bought 4.88 ring&pinion and Master Install kit for it, a MORE 8.8 install kit, 4.88 ring & pinion and Master install kit for my Dana 30 as well as an Aussie Locker for the D30.

How much did they charge?
I've got an 8.8 i'm wanting to put in my XJ...already bought 4.88 ring&pinion and Master Install kit for it, a MORE 8.8 install kit, 4.88 ring & pinion and Master install kit for my Dana 30 as well as an Aussie Locker for the D30.
Call Chase or better yet go by and talk to him. They give excellent customer service. Good guys to shoot the bull with too.

Yeah I would agree with their customer service. I havn't had them do any work for me as I like putting things together myself but I did just buy a SYE kit from him. Great price and everything was there. I was amazed at how easy it was to install!! I am kinda upset that I wasn't given a ECGS sticker! I may have to stop back by.

Thanks again Chase!

Call Chase and let him know what you want done. I had a bunch of stuff done and the only thing I provided was the Ford rear end and my Jeep. Since you've already bought the parts I'm sure the price will be different.

Chase was great, the service was great, and I was happy with the price. Can't wait to test out the ARB's! :driver:

Back