East Coast Gear Supply

+1. I ordered a set of axles Monday on my lunch break and had a tracking number emailed to me less then 5 minutes after I got off the phone and the axles were waiting on me when I got home tuesday. Cant beat that.

If Chase gets any better at his shipping it will be at your door before you order it!
Great guy to deal with! Also backed up by Mr Zuber, you does it all just as good!

+1. I ordered a set of axles Monday on my lunch break and had a tracking number emailed to me less then 5 minutes after I got off the phone and the axles were waiting on me when I got home tuesday. Cant beat that.

Yep, I did the same thing last week. Ordered my axles on the way home from work one evening, and the next day when I got home they were sitting on my door step. You really can't beat that. And one other thing- his price was also better than every one of those dumbass threads on Pirate where you have to post in a thread and then hope the guy feels like PM'ing you a price. What a stupid and annoying way to do business that is! Seriously, I PM'ed three vendors and only one even bothered to respond; glad that business is that good for you guys that you don't even need to respond to your customers! Big thanks to Chase for being both the fastest AND the cheapest!

I had them do some work on my TJ and the quality of work was exceptional.

They are good at much much much more than just shipping there.

i agree, great prices and great service! i made the mistake of ordering part from randy's ring and pinion my first go around, but never again! had a set go out (my own faut) and one with the improper locking nut! and then had to hassle wth thier customer servoce only to give up! i will buy fom ecgs from here on out, very exceptional, very fast, and very easy to work with!

thanks again guys!! i really appreciate it!

Back