East Coast Gear Supply

RKBJR

Another plug for Chase and Jon at ECGS. I ordered all of my 1 ton axle upgrades from him, and had him set up the gears. As usual, the prices and quality of work were great!

ECGS

I just wanted to say a few words about Chase at East Coast. I was geeting the Jeeep ready for the dayton run and when i pulled the front dif. cover I noticed that the pinion had been hiting the detriot. i called my buddy RK and he told me to call Chase. I described the problem to Chase and told him about the Dayton trip and he said bring it in and he would have it done in time. I've have dealt with shops in the past and have never been able to talk with the owner at 8:00pm and have the truck being dropped off the next day. I'm not worried about his quality of work because i have seen the work ho did on RK's cruiser, but the customer service has been great so far.
Thanks again chase for working us in
Jody

I just wanted to say a few words about Chase at East Coast. I was geeting the Jeeep ready for the dayton run and when i pulled the front dif. cover I noticed that the pinion had been hiting the detriot. i called my buddy RK and he told me to call Chase. I described the problem to Chase and told him about the Dayton trip and he said bring it in and he would have it done in time. I've have dealt with shops in the past and have never been able to talk with the owner at 8:00pm and have the truck being dropped off the next day. I'm not worried about his quality of work because i have seen the work ho did on RK's cruiser, but the customer service has been great so far.
Thanks again chase for working us in
Jody

lol that's more then a few words...lol...jk...ECGS really is the place to get gears...if he doesn't have it...he will brake his neck to get it for u...

Another bump for Chase's great work. I won't go into any details for I don't know if everything he did to my axles is complimentary to me for being a regular or just a normal practice? I couldn't ask for any better work or any better price.
Stickers and T-shirt to boot. But mucho dinero was spent... Slapped a logo on the ole truck while I was there.

Thanks man!

T-Shirts!!!!

This is my 3rd truck chase has done in the past 6 months. I'll be seeing Chase this month i guess i'll need to rag on him for a shirt.:lol:

Very happy with the work.
Great price.
Great to work with.
Etc.

Back