East coast wings, tried the insanity wings

vaughn

well went to east coast wings, i like hot stuff, habanero is like bubble gum, but tried just 1 of their insanity wings, they charge like 1.39 for 1, and the waitress made me sign a waiver, then all 3 stood around to watch me eat it. lets just say it was not a good a idea. would prefer gas, have tasted it, it was better. mouth burned for 30 minutes, couldnt breath good for the first few, lots of sugar, pepsi, and bread. had to try one, but like have c4 in your mouth. learned my lesson

Your in luck, those suckers burn twice. Get ready for round 2. :popcorn:

Good to know though. I know some people (not me though, I'm a wuss when it comes to flaming hot) who can't get it hot enough and would be up for a challenge.

hehehe, yea talked a few buddies into trying those after work.
Fortunately, "I have to go back to work, so I can't relaly be drinking beer. Or I'd try em too"
(Since they all ate em once, they ain't gonna bring it up again.)

And as etjeep stated, tomorrow at work you're gonna be HATING life.
(and some coworkers might be hating you too)

Reminds me of the time I took a double shot of Tobasco sauce at work for a free lamb-chop dinner... raw sugar, milk and some bread and I was good to go (20 minutes later)

Somehow I don't think it comes close to the insanity wings from what your describing.

I could drink tobasco from the jar

inssanity is another story. Ive ate hotter but rarely

IF you are referring to Dave's insanity sauce as the main ingredient, I understand.
I have a friend that just moved to FL. He loves the hot sauce. He has all kinds for different foods. When he goes out to eat, be it at a friends or a restaurant, he takes his sauce with him. He once ordered a doz wings at a place here in Morganton. He told them he wanted them as hot as he could get them. When they brought them out, the owner, and manager sat at a table and watched him eat them. They were amazed!!
One year in my garden I raised him some peppers. 12 Habonero plants to be specific. He made is own sauce with them. I know of no one that can tolerate hot stuff like he does.
I guess so many years of eating it, building a tolerance for it. I always tell him he has burned all taste buds and butt nerves, so that's the reason he can do it.

I saw some guys ordering them once and they were being debriefed by the waitress as if they were going into battle never to be heard from again. I decided right then and there that they were way too hot fo me!

jph0913 has a buddy that would make all of us CRY..

he eats all that stuff like it is candy.. I am not kidding.. from what I have heard he has not had a wing yet that he can't eat and be fine..

I love hot stuff and I can eat it with the best of them but he just makes me cringe..

IE: you need to try Bali Hai "B 20" that will knock your socks off :)

I'm the same way. I love hot stuff. Went to the one in Cary and after waaay too many beers, actually ate 2 of them, and didn't think it was too bad until the next day. Came back a week later without any beers, and barely made it through 1 of them. Apparently beer is very important in the insanity wing equation

Apparently beer is very important in the insanity wing equation

Not just w/ wings......beer makes a lot of things seem like a good idea!

I've heard to many stories that start out....."So me and a buddy were havin' a few beers...." downhill from there.

:rolleyes:

Matt

Back