ECGS gave me the hook up

Croatan_Kid

How's your hammer hangin'?
I needed bearings and shims to set up the gears in my AAM 11.5, but decided to call and talk to Lee before I just ordered off their website.

Not only did he do some researching for me on using a 10.5" 14 bolt crush sleeve eliminator in an 11.5, he made me up a box of mixed and matched bearings, seals, and shims to make sure I didn't buy anything in a premade kit that I didn't really need! Lest I forget they (either Lee or Chase, can't remember who) made me a killer deal a while back on a slightly used Grizzly, complete with new carrier bearings already installed. They literally saved me 500 bucks on that deal, depending on what the carrier bearings cost.

Lastly, anyone who has ordered from them knows how crazy fast they ship stuff! I called this order in Thursday (6-26-14) morning before I left for work and it was at my house at 1pm on Friday (6-27-14). That may not sound astonishing, but had that been UPS it probably would have gotten here the following Monday :rolleyes: I normally prefer UPS to FedEx, but they work very well with ECGS, so I'm tickled to death with them.

The only thing I always forget is to ask for a t-shirt and some stickers for my tool box. :shaking:

Anyway, support your vendors, keep it in NC, ECGS is great, etc, etc, so on, and so forth....

#Merica :rockon:

I certainly will! Seems to me that more people would be more interested in all of this being that there were hundreds of thousands of 2500HDs sold and there are a crap load of them used as sled pulling trucks!

Back