ECGS

broncomania

thanks chase, ryan , andy & all the other employees at east coast gear supply for doing a lot of good work on getting my 4-runner near road worthy. i highly advise anyone to go to these guys for a quick turn around , great knowledgeable service & the best price in the business. :beer:

-mike.

Picked up a drop in 8.8 from these guys a few weeks ago. Spot on work. perfect fit. Cant beat the price.
Ford 8.8 bolt in for a TJ 650.00 Cant be beat
Call these guys!
Andy

Picked up a drop in 8.8 from these guys a few weeks ago. Spot on work. perfect fit. Cant beat the price.
Ford 8.8 bolt in for a TJ 650.00 Cant be beat
Call these guys!
Andy

Glad you were happy with it Andy......

Based on everyone's recommendations my Expedition is currently in their shop, getting the rear axle rebuilt, and 4.10s front and rear.

absolutely buddy. and you can have mine. i called you a couple times about 4 weeks ago. hit me up when you get a chance and i'll ride up. thanks. :beer:

If you are coming to see him, maybe I can meet up with yall Justin lives not to far away. :driver:

If you are coming to see him, maybe I can meet up with yall Justin lives not to far away. :driver:
i have already delivered the rollers to justin. i have been to his place several times . im sure to go back because he is a great guy to deal with as well. hope to see you around there in the future.

In both directions, I have dealt with Mike and Chase both for many years. But I will reverse at first for I knew Mike WAY first and he is the best person I have ever dealt with and have ever met and considered a best friend... I have bought and sold many MANY many things with Mike and have learnt alot and have never met a better person ever. He has helped me so much I owe him to the end. Personally, if anyone knew Fords better than me, it's Mike. And if anyone deserves a personal business, I highly suggest Mike for he's the best personality I have ever met? But on the othe hand, Chase, Ryan, Andy, Lee has helped me out tremendously in the past few years as well and have rebuilt every axle I have ever submitted for I know Raleigh's surrounding axle businesses... I highly recommend ECGS for they know their shit with no BS. And almost as cool as Mike. :)

But many MANY thanks to ECGS for keeping me going as well for the turn around for my customers for an axle rebuild is almost down to same day. And there is no other...

Jeremy

im speechless jeremy. thanks for dealing with me and being my best friend as well. sorry i didnt have those radius arms you were looking for.

Back