ECGS

RKBJR

Another great experience at East Coast Gear Supply! Big thanks to Chase for standing behind his products, and Lee for great work in the shop. Outstanding customer service!

I ordered at 5pm yesterday. Dude said it would be here the next day. I got home from work and it wasn't here. I went ahead and started teardown and cleaning. UPS walked up 5 minutes later. I knew it. Loyal customer earned

I'll one up you there :D

I had been talking back and forth with Lee about cutting the inner Cs off my Dana 60 to get the camber where it needs to be. He called me two days ago and while we're talking, I mention what rear axle is in my truck. He tells me they just took a locker out of the same axle and that I could probably pick it up for a good price. So he tells me to get a hold of Chase. I called Chase at 2:30 PM yesterday (6-19-13) and asked him about it, we talked, I gave him my shipping info and card number, etc. I figured it would get here Friday, no big deal. NOPE! It was this this morning (6-20-13) before I woke up! I work nights, so it was about 11 when I woke up. How's that for freaky fast delivery? Jimmy John's aint got jack on ECGS!

It's Yukon Grizzly locker for an AAM 11.5. Usually there's about 999 bucks, the cheapest I found new was PORC and it was still 980. With about 3000 miles on this one, I didn't pay anywhere near the new price, not to mention the carrier bearings that are already installed!

Not only am I extremely happy with their shipping speed:
From what Chase told me, their shipping is dirt cheap (16 bucks for this AAM 11.5 Grizzly locker!!!) It's about all I want to pick up! Quite heavy!
Chase cut me a deal and basically gave me free shipping
He also cut me a pretty awesome deal on the locker AND it has new carrier bearings on it (another 90 bucks right there)
Lee pretty much initiated a sale by chance just from mentioning they had a very slightly used item
Hell, Chase even gave me the whole back story on where this thing came from so I know what I'm getting!

They seems like a pretty awesome crowd of guys. If I was to ever have my own business, that's how I would operate as well. Making a good first impression is a good way to make a customer; having happy customers is how you keep them for a long time!

Last edited:
Needed a couple of u-joints for the front of the TJ. Didn't feel like spending my lunch hour driving out to ECGS and back, so I ordered them off the website and had them shipped. The site estimated my shipping cost at $15, but I figured it was worth it for the convenience. Well, when they packaged the order, they refunded the shipping charge. The u-joints were at the house the next day.

:beer:

I went to ecgs last week to get some new wheel Barings on my ifs Toyota rear axles figured they would have to order them and a few days to put them on I was wrong had the parts in stock and job was done in 2 hrs. awesome service thanks chase

My personal experience with Ecgs has always been exceptional I have built two rigs with Ecgs supplying the axle related components almost exclusively (a seal or bearing here and there)customer service is always top notch and sometimes above and beyond. Chase always seems to beat the best price I can find anywhere on the net.on a couple occasions minor mistakes have been made with my orders but the speed and attitude that the issues were handled has earned them a customer for life.my friends and everyone I have ever talked to about Ecgs mirrors my expieriences

Once again, Order on Thurs. receive parts on Friday!!. Even waived shipping on this order as well!! Wish I had more money to spend, ECGS would be getting it!!

Back