ECGS

HGSR

craigslistaholic
I can't see a reason to order from any other place. He takes care of the nc4x4 members, shipping couldn't be any faster and everything I have ordered has been on the shelf ready to ship. Even when I ordered the wrong locker the refund was the day the parts were recieved back.

Thanks ECGS!!

I'm in there once a week bugging them about parts. Living a mile away from their shop seems like a good thing, yet my empty wallet doesn't seem to agree.

I ordered everything from the inner Cs out for my HP60 this past Friday morning. Reid knuckles, upper kingpin bushings, lower kingpins, spindle studs, spindles, wheel bearings, etc. It was about 1200 bucks worth and they had every piece of it in stock. Free shipping and it was here Saturday afternoon. Those dudes have their ducks in a row, for sure!

I called at 530 Monday and ordered some gears and lockers for my TJ. Everything was on my doorstep at lunch on Wednesday. Great customer service, great prices and crazy fast shipping. Thanks ECGS.

Not to jump on the band wagon, mainly because as a small business owner, I don't believe you should necessarily be acknowledged or given an "at a boy award" for doing what you have been paid in good faith to do......but I called these guys (not the ghey one, Nick) at a 5:45pm yesterday and we still got our bearing kit today.

Thanks Guys!

Big thanks to chase and ecgs. Took some time over the course of two visits to help me...help myself with a non-issue with very small sale involved. It's great to know that our local vendors care about the local guys. Your assistance was greatly appreciated!

Legit customer service.

FedEx beat the locker I ordered from them like a redheaded step child. They paid for it to be sent back and had a new one sent lickety split.

Then I was a dumbass and didn't confirm what gears I really needed. Chase swapped them out for a killer deal even though they were installed and had already cut me some great deals.

I'll be making the 2.5 hr drive anytime I need something. Too legit to quit.

Same here, My dumbass ordered axles for my front Ford 60 based on what i was told, tore it down and was told wrong. Made one call and they said just NP so I ran up there and they just swapped them out for me. Best of the rest!!

Back