ECGS

RHSCTJ

Called chase at 2:50 on friday and my axle shafts were waiting on me after work on monday. What more can I say.

i like to give chase props also. took my rear dana 60 up there on saturday to have a detroit locker and 4.88 gears installed and we picked it up monday at 3.00.
thanks chase for the great work and service.

I guess I could say more. Great price and service. It was like ordering from a friend who Ive never met.

I'll do one better, Chase has met me at a time which was good for me and did my 8.8 while I waited and then I drove it home, 3 hours later.

Great work
Great price
Also willing to help and this goes for John also.

I'll do one better, Chase has met me at a time which was good for me and did my 8.8 while I waited and then I drove it home, 3 hours later.
Great work
Great price
Also willing to help and this goes for John also.

its jon :flipoff2:

but seriously, we really appreciate the business and we are here for all of you guys drivetrain needs. call us at our new number, 919-665-ECGS

thanks,
Jon @ ECGS

It's because I paid my bill last week :lol:

Jon at ECGS

Little Jon needs a huge!! :lol::lol:

John
(The correct spelling)

props to chase and jon for the parts and support on my 4runner build.

i think he will get more than a landline if he keeps running his bizz the way he does.

i remember chase responded to a PM i sent him at 11:30pm... 4 hours before he got done at the shop. THATS been in it for the service. i dont know many people that will hang around there shop with a wife and son till 3:30am to keep his customers happy.

Gotta bump this thread. Ordered some parts at 9:30 am yesterday, UPS said they were on my doorstep at 9am this morning! I would have been happy to have them by the weekend. Thanks guys.

Gotta bump this thread. Ordered some parts at 9:30 am yesterday, UPS said they were on my doorstep at 9am this morning! I would have been happy to have them by the weekend. Thanks guys.
shipping in nc is often one day FYI

Chase and jon know there stuff,chase did stay at his shop until like 3 am one night to help me out on my yota!

Wow, fast turn around! I ordered some 4.88s last Wednesday and they were at my door last night when I got home. Great price too!

chase and jon have been a huge help to my axle swap. always great prices and fast shipping. Build thread coming soon...

Back