EGGS and 10 factory

GubNi

8 lug disc brakes?
I have ordered several sets of shafts over the years. Mostly I have ordered yukon in the past. The biggest reason why is that they are cheap and do the job. This time I decided to try 10 factory shafts. The first thing that I noticed was the shaft OD is slightly smaller after the splines. Most people don't know that it actually make is stronger than if the shaft is the same size as the sline area. That had me sold on their superior quality. Then when I put the ujoints together they went in without a fight. On the other brands it's always a big deal to get them in because of the lower quality when the holes are drilled and that part of the shaft is formed. On the 10 factory shafts is was easy and went together like they should. For anyone on the fence about which brand to get I highly reccomend these.

http://eastcoastgearsupply.com/i-151991-10-factory-chromoly-upgrade-full-kit-dana-60.html

I agree. 2 of the most honest people to deal with. I had old alloy usa shafts. Ron Stobaugh was the owner of Alloy Usa. For several reasons he was out and started 10 Factory under Motive Gear. He honored the old Alloy USA warranty for my broken shafts. He didn't have to but he did.:driver:

Back