Exhaust - Concord

Subzilla

Test Driver
Triad - Mt. Pleasant, Concord & Georgeville
I've done the searches on here for exhaust shops but it seems most of the referrals are older and most of the shops have moved or closed. My old diesel Sub needs a new turbo crossover pipe (many angles and turns). The old one developed a huge, rusty hole over the weekend. I removed it thinking I could take somewhere and have them replicate it. Any recommendations? I know there is Profabrication in Concord but I'm afraid they may charge an arm and leg as they do custom headers and such for the racing scene. I want good and proper work, not for show or high performance.

I've used muffler masters a few times in the past as well with good results, although all I've ever had done is some mufflers installed and a straight pipe installed. But I've been happy with price and work nonetheless

Their prices are OK and went up in the past 3 years but everyones prices have so I guess you can't complain. They always did a good job but they'll charge you more if you bring your own muffler for them to install rather than buying through them...

Their prices are OK and went up in the past 3 years but everyones prices have so I guess you can't complain. They always did a good job but they'll charge you more if you bring your own muffler for them to install rather than buying through them...
Of course because you cut their profit on the equipment sale, but dont relieve them of the liability if they accidentally damage it during install.

Back