Exhaust Shop in W-S for a early 70's Series Land Rover

jeepcj3a

I have a early 1970's Land Rover Series IIA 88" and need a new exhaust from the manifold back. I have found complete SS kits from Rovers North ($500+), as well as the individual pre-bent parts for much less from RN and other vendors that you can piece together a manifold back complete kit for around $140 and then weld them yourself.

Any recommendations of an exhaust shop in Winston that will either 1) weld a prebent LR specific exhaust pipe/muffler system that I would bring them or 2) use a generic exhaust kit and a flowmaster or such muffler and make an exhaust system to work?

Not looking for anything fancy, just need to replace the rusted exhaust that is there now.

Thanks

exhaust

I dont know about winston but there is a good shop just up the road off I 40 in Davie and one off 421 in Yadkin

Davie

Farmington motors
take farmington Rd exit to 158 and go towards Mocksville. You can see it from Farmington Rd. Good price good work good people

Reavis Welding is between 801 and Yadkinville on 601 off 421n
same thing about work and price.

takes about 15 min for me to get to the mall for a referance and both are about 10 from my house

Scott's Muffler

Real down to earth guy and will do anything you ask him. I have a lot of friends that go to him and they all are satisfied. Give him a buzz and get a quote

1345 Reedy Creek Road
Lexington, NC 27295

I've heard nothing but good things about Scott's.

Back