Exhaust Shops in Greensboro/High Point

Cherokeekid88

Looking for a good local exhaust shop to bend me up a mandrel bent 2.5 tailpipe and weld it up for me. I usually take my stuff to Merican Muffler, but they don't do THAT quality of work. good prices though. Just thought I would see if anyone knew of any place that does good exhaust work and is decently priced.

No places outside of Greensboro/High Point please.

Anybody? I called Merican Muffler and they do not mandrel bend their exhaust. Five Points Motors says they do sometimes, which doesn't sound very convincing to me. Anybody know of any local shops that do mandrel bend their exhaust around here?

There is a place down wendover by the CarMax. I forgot the name. I have had them bend some peices for me. They arent mandrel bent but it is still smooth. Only slightly makes it smaller. I hate the kinked bends.

There is a place down wendover by the CarMax. I forgot the name. I have had them bend some peices for me. They arent mandrel bent but it is still smooth. Only slightly makes it smaller. I hate the kinked bends.
Merican Muffler? I take my stuff to them when I need my mufflers or cats welded up. But I just dont like there bends. Very nice guy that works in the shop though. I just got off the phone with Champion automotive and the lady said the guy there named troy has been doing custom work for years and quoted me $45 for a 2.5" tailpipe. plus $30 labor to weld it up. She said he does really good work and makes smooth bends, but its not mandrel bent!!! :( I then called Muffler Express and they guy said they do mandrel bend their exhaust, but then he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about, so........ not really sure. I need to have this done tomorrow, since it is my only day off.

Cory, theres a used tire/shop off w. market near the Lorillard Plant.ask for Clarence. he does good work

I have no experience with these guys but was recommended them by members on here.

Sprague Street Custom Muffler Service
620 East Sprague Street
Winston Salem, NC 27107
(336) 788-5210

Ever priced a mandrel bender? I don't know of any exhaust shop that has one. If you want mandrel bends, you'll have to buy them prebent from summit/jegs and have them cut/welded by the exhaust shop.

Back