Fayetteville Gear Work...

txmoon

Finally have the time to get my truck worked on so I'm looking for recommendations for shops that will swap out my gears in my truck. Found one place that will do both front and rear for $625(Just Labor). So if you guys know of a good place let me know. Thanks.

Off Road Engineering works out of his garage if i am not mistaken. He does not really advertise from what i have seen around town. Does some really good work though. For me Wilsons is kinda touch and go. I can only comment about when he first opened up his first shop before he moved though.

I have No comment about Performance at all.

Touch and go!

Just replying to your ad. I agree with you about when I first opened up, we did all we could do with what we had at the time. No vehicle lifts, no fab equipment, just me and my crazy idea of owning a 4x4 shop. I would really like for you to come by and check out our new shop, we are having an open house and Bragg 4x4 meet at my shop on Sat. the 3rd at noon. Can't beat free food and beer! Did we do work for you? If so what did we do and what are your recommendations for us to do it better. We need input to build a better business for our customers. Thanks Wilson

Back