feb 17 dpg open invite

66bronco

it was my first time at the play ground.very cool place will be back.i was wondering if the guy that owns the gray older(66-77) bronco was on here or if someone know him.would like to ask him a couple of questions about it.thank you for any help.
thanks,
bryan

it was my first time at the play ground.very cool place will be back.i was wondering if the guy that owns the gray older(66-77) bronco was on here or if someone know him.would like to ask him a couple of questions about it.thank you for any help.
thanks,
bryan

He is not on here but he is still visiting this weekend so here he is with the facts behind his truck in hbis own words......

It is a 69 with a 5.0 h.o. and throttle body injection. BC Broncos 5 1/2" lift springs if front and a custom 4 link. 6" BC Broncos leafs in back. 60 front and 14 bolt in the rear. NP435 trans and a 4.3 atlas, 42 IROKS. HYD steering taht didnt work well this weekend. 97" wb. Do you have any pics of it on full throttle?

Written by Mark, the owner of the rig.

sorry did not get any pics.was wondering about front susp.i am going to a 60 front and 10.25 rear.i want to stretch wheel base.thank you for telling me.
thanks,
bryan

Back