@$%&*#!!! FEDEX!

HardTaco

Ok, so my interior cage is due here at my place monday........of course it doesnt arrive. I contact the folx at fedex and they rudely tell me how its not their fault that it got sent to the wrong hub. So i just say ok as nicely as possible and hang the phone up. Well today......it finally arrives...........WITHOUT THE MAIN HOOP! What good is a cage without a main hoop? So i call the jackasstor's at fedex back up and they tell me again rudely how it was seperated and how it was nothing they could do, and how i'll "probably" receive it tommorow. So once i again i sit here screwed, with half of my cage up in VA somewhere and the rest of it at my house......The thing that really gets me is how they will lie to ya. I have tracked all 3 of the packages online for the past 4 days and they have all been together. Fedex just doesnt want to admit that one of their dumbass's up in VA forgot to put it on the truck.

Sorry for the Rant, I just dont like paying almost 100 dollars to have something shipped from TN only to be lied to twice in a row. Fedex just lost a customer.

Josh

great. i just had some parts shipped to me via fed ex :( i've only used them once or twice.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :flipoff2:

FedEx has always been better than UPS for everything I've shipped..

But I'm hooked on DHL now, especially since they will pickup from my doorstep.

I dunno - I have always had good luck with FedEx.
And I have done a LOT of shipping to and from.

The brown truck on the other hand, I have had nothing but trouble out of.
:mad:

I go out of my way to avoid using UPS for ANYTHING.
:flipoff2:

I guess it is a case of Coke vs Pepsi.

must be an eastern thing. nothing but trouble from FedEx for as long as i can remember, and UPS hasn't let me down yet, even on Saturdays. Recently bought some stuff from Blue Torch only to have it lost in the mail (FedEx) for a week. They (Blue Torch) sent another package out overnight-sat. delivery through UPS without a problem.

I like the big brown truck, i know that its actually gonna show up on time and leave my stuff for me if im not there. FedEx on the other hand won't leave it there, i have to leave work early and go to their terminal to pick up my package. :rolleyes:

Talked to another customer service rep. I asked if there was anyway to get a discount since they obviously forgot to put it on the truck at the VA hub, and that i wont recieve my package on the estimated delivery date like im supposed to. He again rudely told me there was really nothing i could do but wait until i recieve my package. What a bunch of peter puffers. F FEDEX FOREVER!

UPS and USPS have always been great for me, never had a problem out of them. Ive yet to try DHL though.

Josh

Less filling!

bigassedredjeep said:
FedEx on the other hand won't leave it there, i have to leave work early and go to their terminal to pick up my package. :rolleyes:

Get a release slip and fill it out. After that, they will leave the packages wherever you specify. ;)

Rich said:
Get a release slip and fill it out. After that, they will leave the packages wherever you specify. ;)

Not ture!!! :flipoff2:

I tried that too. But if its labeled "electronics" by the shipper or if they feel it may be stolen or whatever, they won't leave it. They SUCK BALLS !!!!!

UPS and USPS forever!!!!! :D

I've been hosed by all of them in some way or another. UPS however, I can just about depend on screwing up, especially on next day or two day stuff that is suppose arrive before 10am...it never ever does. I figure somewhere along the way people have bitched about my shop or service..ohh WHAAAA! it's life get over it. :uzi:

rockcity said:
Not ture!!! :flipoff2:

I tried that too. But if its labeled "electronics" by the shipper or if they feel it may be stolen or whatever, they won't leave it. They SUCK BALLS !!!!!

Hmm, I guess my FedEx guy must have heard about Holly Springs being the "Safest town in NC" - they've left every package I've ever received. :D

I don't care for the way UPS always manages to damage things.. they could trash a black box from a 747... :p

UPS abd FEDEX dont care abotu the customer anymore. THey had the market almost cornered.

now DHL will work with you if something is wrong cause they are a much smaller company.

rockcity said:

UPS does the same thing. I have releases with both of them, but they won't leave electronics.

I've been fawked by UPS numerous times, including delivering my stuff to the wrong address (halfway across town) then telling me to pound sand. Never been screwed by FedEx that I can recall. I have an account with FedEx, too. They're cheaper by half, and faster too.

Back around Christmas I had a friend that shipped a 3rd member (3.50 gears with Traclok). Somewhere in the middle UPS lost the package. He was lucky he paid the extra $3 for insurance. It bought him a new housing with 4.88's and a detroit, and he had change left over. I told him I have a bunch of junk they can lose for that kind of deal. I don't know if they left the new stuff on his porch or not. :D

I've had UPS damage items, but refunded me shipping costs. Fed EX didn't want to do squat for damaged items. They both suck, Fed EX just sucks more...

Personally, if I can ship and item USPS, I will. They are more than 1/2 price of UPS and even have flat rate boxes, no matter what weight up to 45lbs, they'll ship that flat rate box anywher in US for the same price of $7. I love it. And I get Sat. delivery with mail...

Rob

Back