FINALLY, a decent snow!

BIG_G1118

well we finally got something more than flurries up here the other day/night. i figured i would get out and get some footage before it all disappeared by morning. sorry the videos are so dark, and photobucket decreased the quality a lot and they never showed up on YouTube after i uploaded them. so, here is some fun in the snow (last night), it was a little too deep to get any speed in 2wd. thanks to RP for standing outside and getting some video for me in the teen-degree temps...anybody else get snow?

sorry, my old(er) school digi only takes 20 seconds of video at a time

Snow? What's that?:lol:

haha you call that snow, i dont think we have gotten a real snow this year except for that one at the begining of this semester. oh well made for some fun sleding last night, except for the drunk naked guys that went sleding without the sledes!

yeah, i guess the title should have been "FINALLY, a "decent" snow!", i have been extremely disapointed with the lack of snowfall up here the past 2 years. everyone is always saying "this year is gonna be the big winter"...but it never is, haha. i wish it snowed like it does in IOWA, but im sure everyone eventually gets sick of it. it sure is fun when we get it though!:driver:

gonna stop and sound like my parents/grandparents for a second here..

"When I was a Kid" I remember 8-10" of Snow in NC. Granted that's nothing like Iowa, but I do laugh at snow skiing reports around here. we have a good 5" base..... I grew up learing to ski in the Alps. How about a 2 meters Base!!!

yeah, i guess the title should have been "FINALLY, a "decent" snow!", i have been extremely disapointed with the lack of snowfall up here the past 2 years. everyone is always saying "this year is gonna be the big winter"...but it never is, haha. i wish it snowed like it does in IOWA, but im sure everyone eventually gets sick of it. it sure is fun when we get it though!:driver:

Every says they because they don't know. But you'll think "this year sucks" until an April rolls around and we get double digits. That's usually how it works out. Because half my family lives right up beside Grandfather, you'd be surprised by the larger amount of snow they get compared to us half the time.

The videos look fun though. Can't say I didn't go to the Lowe's Foods parking lot and dick around myself. You should try donuts in an S10, its feels so weightless in the rear I think I could have kept them going for quite a while. :bounce2:

haha, i have been in an s-10 in some low-traction situations before, those things feel completely weightless! i dont know what it is about Lowes Food parking lot, but the never feel the need to plow it, thats usually the best parking lot in town when it snows:burnout: . Also i remember coming back from Spring Break one year to snow, that was interesting...i wish the "heavy snow season" started earlier!

Back