Ford 6.0... the saga continues.

I know it worked well in the 7.3s along with plenty of other International and Cat engines. To be fair, literally everything else was likely machined better than 6.0s were too...and probably had more than 4 head bolts per cylinder...and cast iron heads.

The one thing I DO like is the ability to run alternative fuels through them. Common rail stuff needs to be super clean and not too viscous.

They do work the ever loving shit out of the motor oil though, so it's definitely more important to keep that 4 gallons changed out frequently, unless you're @rockcity , from what I hear :D
My work truck is a OBS F250 w the 7.3.It needs a bunch of things fixed on it.Dipstick leaks at the pan.oil cooler pours oil until it comes up to temp in cold weather unless you keep it plugged up,A/C dont work.turbo up pipe has a small leak,about half the glow plugs work,plus some other small things.The easiest way to fix it all would to pull the engine and do it all at once but Im afraid to down the truck because I wont have anything to get a trailer home from who knows where if/when the 6.0 quits again.With an auto and 3.50 gears the 7.3 is a dog w a trailer behind it but you can count on it.

Back