Fox Coilovers

Chris_Keziah

Joe Dirt @ Rev Limit Fab
If you want new let me know and I can shoot you a price over.

Bebop

FOAs aren't super bad if you're on a budget.

Just get them apart, clean and de-burr everything, maybe replace the o-rings with some better ones, fix the jacked up valving and/or piston orientation and you can have a decently performing shock for little money.

I do not like FOAs very much, but if you're cheap or don't have the means to get fancy ones and keep your expectations in check, they'll hold a car up and do flexy things.

paradisePWoffrd

Recovering Project Junkie
Fixing to pull a set of 16" FOA 2.0 emulsions off. They'll work great for how much you wheel.

Been wheeling all week, thank you.

I have Fox's on the front already, so I'd like to keep the rears the same too make tuning simpler.

Shoot me a price on the FOAs.

marty79

marty79

FOAs aren't super bad if you're on a budget.

Just get them apart, clean and de-burr everything, maybe replace the o-rings with some better ones, fix the jacked up valving and/or piston orientation and you can have a decently performing shock for little money.

I do not like FOAs very much, but if you're cheap or don't have the means to get fancy ones and keep your expectations in check, they'll hold a car up and do flexy things.
they worked pretty good on that mounty! that guy still has it, still wheeling it in Windrock since he lives next door and says they're still performing very well so I'm still solid for em...plus for me, compared to spring and shock to get "flexy things" LOL they do just that