Front Page mission statement.

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
one point the front page nc4x4.com had a very eloquent and succinct mission statement about being a good example, and doing the right thing, yadda yadda yadd...

Dont remember the wording but yall know what I am talking about.

Well anyway due to the increased presence of ass hats, I went to copy it to use it for my signature. And noticed it was gone.

Does anyone think it had any dissuasive properties and maybe its elimination is doing anything to drive the wheel on the power line crowd?

I mean really where are all these cooters coming from?

You actually think anyone ( besides yourself ) read that?

Hell, we can't even get them to read the stickies before they start spewing.

I think it is by and large just the young folks who have never been held accountable, FOR ANYTHING, let alone accept responsibility for something that may be wrong.

I remember it and could probably repeat half of it to you-it kinda stuck in my head the one time I read it. I'm sure it didn't hurt anything by being there and if it does come back I think it would be great to say something about "show vehicles"-offroad people RARELY have anything good to say about something with lotsa chrome, 24 shocks and 30 inches of lift. It just gets:poop:rolling, this isn't the place.
You never know what kind of idiot might have read that stuff in the past and said "this isn't the place for me"....
On another note, I could care less;)

Back