Front springs for yota?

muddin38yota

I'm doing a SAS on my 93 Yota, and i already have 5" all pro springs for the front, but I wan't a little more lift out of the front. Any ideas on a set of springs i could use in the front that have more lift and still are soft enough to flex?

springs

Why do you want more lift than what the 5" springs give you? I run that spring with 38's and do not rub.

I,ve got 38.50x16's and I wan't my truck off them pretty good just to make sure it don't rub.

remember that JUST the SAS gives you about 3-4" over stock. The 5" springs are plenty, I've seen many on those same springs and they are huuuuge

Yeah I got the 5 inch springs in the front and they are enough I think. I don't know about you hardcore full width dual cases people but I run 36's on a Toyota front axle and they are perfect.

I am running 38 TSLs on my warn out 5"Allpro springs that probably look more like a 2.5" spring now, and havent had any major problems. Instead of going high...you can gain alot of clearence by tubbing the firewall. I also have my spring perches redrilled to help move the axle foward. With the 5" springs...the only time you should run into any problem would be when the tire is fully compress and turned sharp. GOod Luck with the build.

Seth

I would mount them and see how much room they give you if I was you.

I have a two inch body lift on mine and a 3 inch suspension and it is plenty of room I'm only running 35's on mine at the time.

if you are doing an sas then just redrill the front axle perches and move it forward some.

mine will be forward when I get it done by about one and a half inches total.

but even right now with the stock axle location, and three inch downey lift which has sagged over the years to about 1.5 inches, it has lots of room. I could easily run 36's or bigger the way it sits now. With some trimming could run some 38's or bigger.

Back