"garage" access

lowestjumperTJ

I was wondering why I can't access the "Garage" section of the board. I'm pretty new here and new to Paypal as well and have never made a paid subscription before today...does the payment have to be verified or whatever before I can gain access?

If you just paid today, it could take a little while. I dont think its automatic, I think Rob has to do it. But I could be wrong.

Script runs after midnight, you should have access if you meet all the requirements.

and by the way, thanks for helping the board with your donation

Donating member, over 21, a member here for at least 2 months. Your join date was March 9, 2008. You'll be eligible in May.

garage access

Im in.Membership fee is?

a paid subscription is $5.50. not required to be a member of the forum, but it goes to hosting fees, etc. etc. etc. and gets you access to stuff that the non-paying members don't have access to (duhhhh)

typically under 21= too lame for the Mature folks in the Garage.

Dear Big Dog,Dont have Paypal.How should i donate to this fine forum?

well i got 3 years before i can be a paying member!!

well i got 3 years before i can be a paying member!!

NOT TRUE !!

You can be a donating member now, this will allow you to post pix and have a larger PM box, you just will not have access to the Garage forum until you turn 21. ( don't worry, you aren't missing much )

oh. Cool ill check it out in a minuate.

Rob I also have no access and I meet all the requirments.

except that you are not a donating member maybe ?

If you have already done this, it should be taken care of soon.

if you don't have an orange diamond next to your screen name, it's expired.......

that part is automatically taken care of

Back