Garage Equipment Supply

foreman1063

These guys are great to deal with. Bought a BendPak lift from them back in Dec, best price anywhere, free shipping and to my door from Cali in 5 days. Bought a tool cart tonight, on sale, asked for free shipping and they agreed with no hesitation.
Best customer service I've encountered in a long time.

http://www.gesusa.com/

The MaxJax looks cool.
But i would have to first raise the rails on my door opener.
Why do idiot always in stall them so the door rails are just above the top of the opening? I have at least a 10' ceiling in the garage. But with the door open I am limited to under 8'.
I want to redo the rails so that it the open door is within 6" of the ceiling. But I don't want to have to hire someone who is going to sell me a whole new door kit that I don't need.
I'll search the isles of Home Depot and see what they have for DYI hardware. :rolleyes:

It never hurts to be optimistic. Wait a minute, you don't need a tool cart sitting at a desk, on the phone. You need a nice, thick cushion chair, with a cup holder for your 5 hr energy drink. :flipoff2:

shit........... I have built over 25 toy diffs over the last 3 weeks and still talked to haney on the phone (which requires a FTE and a head set) I havent been able to sport the collard shirt for weeks I dont wnat to soil it. Im just hoping they have the old shipping address saved so i get my new tool cart. Ill trade it for your jeep.

shit........... I have built over 25 toy diffs over the last 3 weeks and still talked to haney on the phone (which requires a FTE and a head set) I havent been able to sport the collard shirt for weeks I dont wnat to soil it. Im just hoping they have the old shipping address saved so i get my new tool cart. Ill trade it for your jeep.
oh don't even bring me into this, and what are you talkin' about, you love talking to the Haney!
:cool:

Back