Garner stereo and Dark side window tinting

prettyboyinatj

So a friend of mine is one of the co-owners of this family buisness and we where talking and he told me that if anyone from the site wanted some window tinting done that he would give them 10% off .
He uses high qulity window film. He also uses a computerized plotter to cut out the windows so there are no messy edging.The programe goes from present day cars and trucks, back about 40+ years. He is for sure one of the best in town.
If there are any interest let me know or go by there shop,Garner Stereo and Dark side window tinting (located in south asheville/fletcher area) ask to talk to Lovell Garner, and minchine this add.
Just incase there was any interest they do some of the best custom stereo work around.

he has been doing it for a while Garners stero has been in duisness for about 30 years i think i dont know how they habe been tinting proble about 4/5 years i would say. they do a lot of good work and they do it on every thing cars truck boats motorcycles there good

Whats a typical tint job cost? My wife's been thinking about getting some mild tint on her camry to cut down on the sun in our baby's eyes.

Also, what the hell is the huge SUV/SWAT looking vehicle down there? I've driven by several times and still can't tell what it is.

tell you the truth i have no ideal about the tint but the big truck is a F-650 that was origenaly done by kicker and then it went to a few people but the man that ended up with it lives in black mountain. i belive that he owns a motorcycle shp. man that thing has a 52 inch flat screen tv in all the head rest. if you are in the erea stop by and he will quet you any time and check that thing out its crazy.

Back