gear shops!

TheRedZJ

I need to find a gear shop to get my 4.10s installed, somewhere realible butt not super expensive. Ive already talk to ECGS and they want more $$$ then I to spend. I wouldnt mind doing it myself i just aint got the knowhow or confidence. So if yall know of anywhere that can install them please let me no. thanks!

I need to find a gear shop to get my 4.10s installed, somewhere realible butt not super expensive. Ive already talk to ECGS and they want more $$$ then I to spend. I wouldnt mind doing it myself i just aint got the knowhow or confidence. So if yall know of anywhere that can install them please let me no. thanks!

Rides in conover.

call scwabbe's offroad 704-732-6511
does good work & at a great price

Call us at RIDES! 828-465-3800

i plan on calling up both of yalls shops as soon as i get a chance and ive also been told about a few other shops. thanks for all the input

I've done a couple thousand in my day. Lemme know if UJOR can help ya. I'm not the cheapest, but my work speaks for itself. (Like a lot of other reputable shops)

But don't cheapout. Ya get what ya pay for. You understand the difference between right and crappy is maybe 0.003"-0.005" don't ya? That level of care and attention is worth a few bucks more IMO.

Well put Jody.....it is amazing some of the horror stories that have come out of some of the guys working out of a carport next to their house..........

Example - Setting up a gearset on the wrong carrier (ignoring the carrier break for the particular axle) because "that's what the customer brought them"........Do you really think 0.020-0.040" backlash is okay?

Remember you are also paying for service from a shop that is going to stand behind their work........

Support the reputable, supporting vendor shop in your area.......whether is be ECGS, Rides, RSP, Carolina Truggies, U-Joint, Olivers, etc..........if you need to save up a few $$ to have a quality job done, it will be worth the wait.

Back