Gearing experts Charlotte

QCFX2

I am looking to replace my Ford F-150 rear end from a 3.55 to 4.10 for a 9.75". I have a 2wd so I would only need to replace the rear to accomade for my 35's.

The truck is tuned but with the 4.6l 3v, I feel this is the only other option to regain factory spec in the drivetrain.

I am only familiar with internet search so is this all I need, a set of 4.10 Ring and Pinion Set?

Thank you
Max

There are some great shops in that area like Tarheel 4x4, Carolina Truggies and Mars Fab among others. If you want to drive up to the Asheville area, I can take care of it too.

We will be more than happy to take care of that for you. No problem at all. Shoot me a PM or give me a call for a quote. We would prefer to supply the gear so you get a quality setup and product, not the cheapest gear set on the market that will not give you a good service life.

Let me know if I can help!

Besides the 4.10 Ring and Pinion, You should also get a bearing kit. This way the axle will be rebuilt at the same time for just a few more dollars. Tarheel should be convenient to you and will fix you up right.

Thank you everyone. I'll get in touch with Tarheel and see what we can come up with

Besides the 4.10 Ring and Pinion, You should also get a bearing kit. This way the axle will be rebuilt at the same time for just a few more dollars. Tarheel should be convenient to you and will fix you up right.

Isn't there a carrier break?

Bumping this thread. My rear end blew and Ford Replaced the entire rear end differential with new everything.

Now I have a set of Brand new G2 4.88 gears and a master install kit ready to go in. Who can do it?

yep

Back