Getting a honda crf450r

Bullardbs

Im getting a 06 honda crf 450r tomorrow and just want to see where everyone rides around the triad area. I have rode other bikes in the past but this is my first one that I have owned so am a little new to this. Also any info that yall have on the bike will be nice to such as things that are known to go wrong etc. Well here is a pic of the bike.

Attachments

• Dirtbike.jpg
    Dirtbike.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 438
That's a big ass bike for a somewhat new rider. You may know also but I'll tell ya if you don't, repairing a 4stroke is way more expensive and difficult than working on a 2stroke..and much like the 4wheeling hobby, if you ride a lot, shit breaks....We ride out at AAA in Yadkinville..badass woods riding and a track too.

I was really looking for a smaller 2 stroke but he offered to trade and then backed out on me so am still looking now

That's a big ass bike for a somewhat new rider. You may know also but I'll tell ya if you don't, repairing a 4stroke is way more expensive and difficult than working on a 2stroke..and much like the 4wheeling hobby, if you ride a lot, shit breaks....We ride out at AAA in Yadkinville..badass woods riding and a track too.

What 2 stroke bike would you recomend?

Back