Ginger Ale

Granny

One day at a time...
Do any of you guys/gals ever run across this stuff while on your travels? It's made somewhere around Atlanta. I used to buy it from a local Sun Drop distributor, but that business has since closed down.

RedRock.png

We have managed to find a reasonable selection of sugar-sweetened drinks that satisfy our wants, but one we do miss is an occasional good ginger ale. Food Lion stocks Boylans, but it's about tasteless. Canada Dry supposedly makes some with sugar, but I have not been able to find it. Years ago, we lived in Ohio and got a brand called Vernors. It was a very good ginger ale. I have occasionally run across it here in the south, but it has all been artificially sweetened. We have run across a few local brands, but assume them to be made with high-test holy water judging from the prices they want. I like to enjoy a drink without seeing dollar signs flashing every time I swallow. If anyone runs across a sugar-sweetened variety of ginger ale I would appreciate a heads-up about it. THANX!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

Blenheim ginger ale is made in South Carolina. It is my favorite. Still expensive at ~$10/6pack, but it is good. They make a sugared version as well as a sugar free version with artificial sweeteners. Our local Lowe's foods carries it.

This is one of my favorites. I'm pretty sure its sugar sweetened. I haven't seen it in the stores around here but bought a case in Florida a while back.

916qxR9GyUL._SY450_.jpg

Blenheim ginger ale is made in South Carolina. It is my favorite. Still expensive at ~$10/6pack, but it is good. They make a sugared version as well as a sugar free version with artificial sweeteners. Our local Lowe's foods carries it.

I just found this stuff at a burrito joint near work, and it's the shit.

I have to have sugared Ginger Ale with my Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum..

That said, it doesn't require a high falutin' Ginger Ale, and most all the grocery stores and Pharmacies (CVS and Walgreens) up here keep either Schweppes or Canada Dry on the shelves in the sugared variety.

Vernors is the best. Love that stuff!

My family is political refugee's from Michigan, so we brought that and some other yankee lingo down with us. (I said 'pop' until I was in my teens.)

Appreciate the replies! If all goes well, I just hit the jackpot! I found Red Rock in 10 oz plastic bottles at Publix. I called the nearest store and they have it in stock. It's a good drive from my place, but my son just happens to work nearby. Hopefully by the end of the day I will have a case sitting in the basement with six in the fridge.
Again, appreciate the replies! :beer: :beer: :beer:

1.png

Appreciate the replies! If all goes well, I just hit the jackpot! I found Red Rock in 10 oz plastic bottles at Publix. I called the nearest store and they have it in stock. It's a good drive from my place, but my son just happens to work nearby. Hopefully by the end of the day I will have a case sitting in the basement with six in the fridge.
Again, appreciate the replies! :beer: :beer: :beer:

View attachment 262203
Also Ingles just make sure to check the smaller bottles have corn syrup instead of sugar

Making a correction to my previous post... the 10 oz bottles are glass, not plastic. The unique Red Rock flavor is still the same. Nothing else has changed. I have never known Red Rock to use HFCS.

Back