Glamour Shots of my F250 :)

mulletless

Spent most of Memorial day washing & hand-waxing my F250, so I thought it would be a good time to take a few pics ...

http://robslink.com/slideshows/F250/

Also, if you know of anyone that might be looking to buy a nice 'luxury' F250 this summer, let me know - I'm thinking about selling it (after I use it to re-shingle my roof next month).

The previous owner babied it (keeping it in climate-controlled garages in Fla and NY) and hauled his 4-wheelers & boats. I've had it a couple years now, and put new wheels/tires on it, and babied it further (never has seen a "real" day's work in it's life! I originally bought it thinking I'd be helping my friend pull his 26-ft trailer to antique shows ... and then he moved to PA right after I bought it :\

F250%20-%20let%27s%20mow%20some%20grass%21.jpg

F250%20At%20Home%20on%20Construction%20Site.jpg

Amazing clean truck...you did a great job and it looks great. I may be dumb but what is the wing thing behind the cab in the back? Not trying to be a smart @ss, I have never seen one before.

The wing-thing doesn't have much of a function :)

The previous owner added it, and I guess it helps the cab "blend" into the bed, without such an abrupt 90-degree angle.

Aside from that, it creates a huge blind spot, makes it look similar to a chevy avalanche, and makes it where you can't tie anything tall up close to the cab (such as a refrigerator).

Why do I leave it on? ... I guess it takes less space on my truck, than in my garage ;)

Back