Global Performance Motorsports

bigmackloud

Hey,

just thought i'd mention Global Performance Motorsports. i'm friends with the owner and work there part time. quality work, prompt service, friendly atmosphere, and local.

we focus on offroad vehicles and performance work, though we will also do regular maintenance work too. we work on a lot of Jeeps but also see a lot of big trucks and diesels as well, and even sports cars too. can do anything from setting R&P gears, to lift kits, to exhaust systems, to air bag kits, to custom work. and can get you any part or accessory you want. the owner, Jerry, is a good guy and he'll work with you to get what you want done.

located off of ebenezer church rd (turn by carmax on hwy 70).

Global Performance Motorsports
8628 Barefoot Industrial Rd
Raleigh, NC 27617
(919)-784-0411

so swing by and say hey. Jerry has a nicely built YJ, and my CJ5 has taken up residence in the shop too, so you can see those too if ya want, lol.

happy trails,
bigmac

Hey,

hmm, not exactly sure where welders supply is, i'll have to pay more attention tomorrow to see who else is around us. we are back by england krause (they build race cars). basically if you were coming from 70 on ebenezer church rd, you'd turn left onto Barefoot Industrial Rd. that rd is L-shaped and we are towards the end. not sure if there's a sign out there or not, but i think our name is on the mailbox.

cheers,
bigmac

I think you mean Krause and Englund.. I toured their shop a couple of years ago... some serious bling in there!!!

One little thing - if he invests in a mandrel exhaust tubing bender, he'll have the market cornered. And with K&E's clientel, he's guaranteed business.

Hey,

yea, Krause and Englund, i knew it was something like that. I'd love to go in their shop. i've seen several Ferraris sitting around there .. . wonder if i could get a ride? lol

i'll mention the mandrel tubing bender to Jerry. besides, my CJ5 is going to need a new exhaust bent, so that would work well for me, lol.

we also have a sand blaster bin. so i know we can do small items. not sure about larger stuff. but again, if this is something you'd be interested in, talk to Jerry, he's not the type to tell a customer he can't do something, he'll just find a way to make it happen.

later,
bigmac

ask him how much to build me some exhaust stuff. i have everthing but the pipe at my house, i just need someone to bend some stuff up for me and weld it

Hey,

to my knowledge we don't have a tubing bender right now. however, you could still call and ask him about it. if he's seems a market for a service, then he might be willing to invest in some equipment.

later,
bigmac

Back