Good Alignments in High Point, Greensboro.

Cherokeekid88

I had gotten my last alignment done at Firestone in high Point by the palladium. Went in to get another one done and guy said they can't get the wheels hooked up to the tool on the machine, so they couldn't do it. Anyone know of a place that does good alignments for lifted jeeps around High Point/Greensboro? I really don't want to have to drive to Winston, just would like to keep it local.

Thanks!

I had gotten my last alignment done at Firestone in high Point by the palladium. Went in to get another one done and guy said they can't get the wheels hooked up to the tool on the machine, so they couldn't do it. Anyone know of a place that does good alignments for lifted jeeps around High Point/Greensboro? I really don't want to have to drive to Winston, just would like to keep it local.

Thanks!

I had the exact same thing happen to me at the same place about a week ago. I figured it would be convenient since I live right there. I really don't see what the problem could've been seeing how I had Firestone do it before. I'm guessing its lack of skills.

Hey, Cherokeekid88, shoot me a PM about this issue at Firestone, as you know my friend works there.

The GM has been a total tool bag lately, I have a LIFETIME alignment with them and they have tried to come up with creative excuses for not doing the work. The tech last time even tried to tell me my ball joints where bad and they wouldnt be able to align it lol.

His name is Jason Carter, hes a douchebag. Hes probably the guy who turned yours away.

He is probably on this website, he has a wrangler... so hopefully he will see this.

Call Rattle and Hum in ws its right down from Olivers. They are lifted truck friendly and great guys. Tell Bobby snappy sent you. I drive there because he takes his time and its right! Plus he has a lifted k5 so he is cool with lifted rigs.

Hey, Cherokeekid88, shoot me a PM about this issue at Firestone, as you know my friend works there.

The GM has been a total tool bag lately, I have a LIFETIME alignment with them and they have tried to come up with creative excuses for not doing the work. The tech last time even tried to tell me my ball joints where bad and they wouldnt be able to align it lol.

His name is Jason Carter, hes a douchebag. Hes probably the guy who turned yours away.

He is probably on this website, he has a wrangler... so hopefully he will see this.

Yea they told me that they shouldn't have sold the lifetime alignment for my truck because its lifted. I kinda felt the same way about this as you did. Sounded like an excuse to me.

PM Sent.

Call Rattle and Hum in ws its right down from Olivers. They are lifted truck friendly and great guys. Tell Bobby snappy sent you. I drive there because he takes his time and its right! Plus he has a lifted k5 so he is cool with lifted rigs.

X2 Bobby does all our alignment work.

Called my friend at Firestone, his name is James, he will help you any way he can.

He drives a green tahoe, so if the tahoe is there, go on in and ask for james.

James the bigger guy? works mainly up in the front? If so, Yeah hes cool. He helped me out alot with my o2 sensor and allowing me to buy the part myself and them install it for like $30 or something like that.
Jason, is he the younger guy that works up front, not really always there?

if you need alignments or anything else come see me Drew at piedmont truck tires 312 south regional rd greensboro.

James the bigger guy? works mainly up in the front? If so, Yeah hes cool. He helped me out alot with my o2 sensor and allowing me to buy the part myself and them install it for like $30 or something like that.
Jason, is he the younger guy that works up front, not really always there?

There is one guy, big guy up front who is helpful, believe his name is Kemp.

Yes, that would be Jason, major Dbag.

My buddy james is a shorter guy, reddish brown hair. Always in the shop.

FYI I started a thread in apparently the wrong forum (axles & suspensions) about a multi year unlimited alignment deal that tire kingdom is running. I'm in Concord but it's a chain. My local store has given me zero issues with my lift and I've had mine done like 4 times in 6 months and usually sporting an obvious mod. Plus with a chain they have multiple locations which make if fairly convient and for me fairly close. They average about 45 minutes because they are thorough and always give me an alignment print out showing how close they got. Just had mine done tonight because of a new track bar I installed. My 3 year was $149 with discount but they had other options.

Back