GOOD body shop -Raleigh

orange150

I have a friend looking for a GOOD body shop around Raleigh to fix a dent in her Volvo station wagon. Anything close to State/Meredith
Thanks

Kenny Hawkins did a damn nice job on the Exploder.

saf-t scissors said:
Kenny Hawkins did a damn nice job on the Exploder.

How did that work out. Could it be popped?

harold estes was a good shop, havnt been in a while though.

Duane

i've personally had good luck with coats on south saunders. i've had bad luck with college auto body.

thompson has alway done good work on randy's mom's (my aunt's) van (the 147 times it's needed body work, lol) and they'll take non gm vehicles. everything i saw come out of the body shop when i was working in the main shop looked good too.

heard good things about kenny hawkins second hand.

Franklin said:
How did that work out. Could it be popped?

Oh, no. That was the old Exploder. It got rear-ended a year or two ago. The new one is still dented. :rolleyes:

I had a bad experience with Kenny Hawkins. They did a poor mask job, and got overspray on my mirrors and trim, they messed up my rear window, and there is more.... their attention to detail sucked. And dealling with them was a pain, I had to take it back 5 or 6 times and I gave up. they were are not going to get it right. Take it with a gain of salt...

I had nothing but good experience with them.. Though it was a few years ago. They perfectly matched the Pearl White paint on my Audi that kicked many shops' collective asses.

Back