Good Diff shops in Asheville/WNC?

GrizzlyNC

I have searched around and have not found any decent leads on good shops in the Asheville / WNC area that specialize in or have a high skill level in differentials and lockers. I have an ARB air locker set up front and rear in my 92 4Runner. Last weekend in GA the front and rear locker were engaged and the rear came disengaged with the compressor still on. It now seems as though the O rings in the rear locker have blown out and the air is now dumping into the rear diff. Since the locker seals will need to be rebuilt I also want the rear pinion bearing/seal replaced and the gear pattern checked for wear since I am hearing some noise when I let off the gas. Eventually I will get the front done as well so that I know where I stand with the lockers and bearings. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Posting in the right section will help you find a shop to help you. Moved.

With that being said East Coast Gear Supply is your best bet even though they are not local to you.

I can take care of the 3rd member for ya no problem. I've been building diffs for years and have all the proper tools.

PM me or call the number in my signature, we'll get together.

ECGS

East Coast Gear Supply in Durham, NC, worth the ride and Chase stands by is work.

Back