Good place to buy Tires

pgaloustian

I think I have sold both sets of my tires.....so now that i have some cash to spend where can I go to get some tires for a fair price? I wanna get the most bang for my $ and 4wheelparts prices keep going up :( so if you guys know any websites or local shops that dont mark up prices a ton please let me know!

I think I have sold both sets of my tires.....so now that i have some cash to spend where can I go to get some tires for a fair price? I wanna get the most bang for my $ and 4wheelparts prices keep going up :( so if you guys know any websites or local shops that dont mark up prices a ton please let me know!

Brandon at rides came within $3 per tire of quadratec and 4wd.com plus I got to buy local. Good deal on lugs and mounting too. Give him a call.

Second that. Brandon at Rides great prices and great service.

Brandon at rides came within $3 per tire of quadratec and 4wd.com plus I got to buy local. Good deal on lugs and mounting too. Give him a call.

might as well have my paychecks forwarded to RIDES! lol thanks for the heads up

I'll also give a plug for Brandon at Rides. Had exactly what i was looking for at the best price when everyone else was backordered.

I'm getting my 37x12.5-17 GY MTR/K mounted on Unique297 17x9 in Texas. Free mount/balance and free shipping.
Hard to beat that.
No hassle with bringing my Rubi take off wheel/tires home.

I'm getting my 37x12.5-17 GY MTR/K mounted on Unique297 17x9 in Texas. Free mount/balance and free shipping.
Hard to beat that.
No hassle with bringing my Rubi take off wheel/tires home.

i can mount tires at the shop i used to work at, my only issue is i dont wanna pay an arm and a leg for tires that i coulda bought somewhere else for $100 or more cheaper

Try Town and Country Tire in Hickory.
Jason has always given me a great deal.
:driver:

Back