good tire / alignment shop in raleigh

Pinhook

Got a 2005 F250 that has 70k miles on it.
for the last 10k miles it has had 315/70/17 BF Goodrich all terrain tires on it.
last road trip I went on I noticed it has developed a shimmy at varying speeds.

Anyone know a good tire. Or alignment shop in Raleigh?
these heavy duty trucks are sometimes harder to get to ride right and someone with experience would be greatly appreciated.

alignment

if you are having a shimmy, it will more than likely be a balance or worn part issue. An alignment alone will not fix a shaking problem. I get this question all of the time.

if you are having a shimmy, it will more than likely be a balance or worn part issue. An alignment alone will not fix a shaking problem. I get this question all of the time.

I haven't driven the truck enough to fully diagnose.
I am going to check ball joints and all shocks.
I am due for a balance and rotate.

The truck pulls to the left pretty hard so I wanted to check alignment.

40 psi in all tires

Anything to check?

i have a jeep with a 2inch lift. have installed a new track bar, steering stabilizer. Looking for a good alignment!

Any suggestions? 4 wheel parts is 150$.

My 05 F250 had a similar problem and eventually became a death wobble. Turns out the steering dampers were bad.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

Gower's did my chrysler lhs last year. They are by far the worst vehicle ever to align and most shops have a $50 surcharge for them. They'll get it right even if it takes them 4-5 hours and they have tire balancing there as well

Back