Good Tires @ Bill Martin Tire in Statesville NC

dungeon

I had been putting off getting a set of tires until it was almost too late. Shopping around the Stinks-ville area is a "you know what" in the area of Off-Road specialties. Bill Martin hooked me up with a new set of KM-2 kicks at a great price and absolutely no hassle. I was even able to ask stupid questions. but instead of getting hit with laughs or funny stares to my dumb questions, I got he help and guidance I was looking for.

I had been debating between Copper Discoveries or KM-2's to replace my totally rotted out old school KM's.

I know, I need to post up some pics of the new kicks. It'll have to wait until tomorrow, sorry guys.

But if anyone is looking for a good place to get tires from, don't buy off the internet please. Buying online only kills what the local boys are trying to keep alive. :beer:

+1 For Bill Martin Tire. They haven't always been the cheapest, but Billy has always done right by me, although they did even beat Discount Tire's price on my 38" Nittos.

They do more than just tires, suspension, brakes, routine maintenance, exhaust, etc.

Back