government mandated time loan

RatLabGuy

You look like a monkey and smell like one too
Dont forget that the repayment of your government mandated time loan is due by tomorrow morning.

Which means Monday is my annual least favorite day of the year

Mine too. I always feel late if the sun is up before me.

Dont forget that the repayment of your government mandated time loan is due by tomorrow morning.

Which means Monday is my annual least favorite day of the year

Nah, get to sleep in an hour. Spring is worse.

I woke up this morning like WTFF!?!?

Nah, get to sleep in an hour. Spring is worse.
Today - yes. And boy did i need it to recover from neighborhood shenanigans.

But Monday i will walk out of work at 530 and it will already be dark.
I really hate that feeling, most depressing day of the year.

Yeah it’s terribly depressing to be dark by 5:30.

To me there is only one upside, and it’s only applicable on a handful of weekends: you can go night wheeling for several hours and be back at camp by 9-10.

Yeah it’s terribly depressing to be dark by 5:30.

To me there is only one upside, and it’s only applicable on a handful of weekends: you can go night wheeling for several hours and be back at camp by 9-10.

I thought you weren't allowed to wheel past 5pm anyway?

Duane

But Monday i will walk out of work at 530 and it will already be dark.
I really hate that feeling, most depressing day of the year.
Meh... better than getting up an hour before the sun. It's been too dark to do anything useful after work for a month.

Meh, work 12hr shifts here, it was dark to dark before the time change. This just changes the time I get up to go hunting for me.
And when they turn into 14 the body doesn't care. With few trips outside you can forget what day your working.

This is actually the beginning of my favorite time of the year. Late fall through early spring.

Im more of a collared, fleece, half zipper, pullover guy.
same here.
I can wear a tshirt under and be bumming but look all professional

This is actually the beginning of my favorite time of the year. Late fall through early spring.
Yessir. Winter, it's like weather for men! F all that hot sweaty crap. Now I can go outside and get things done and not turn into a puddle.

Now I can go outside and get things done
....on the weekend, because it's dark when I leave the office, so nothing can get done outside UNTIL the weekend...and then I have 6 less hours of sunlight to get it done in:kaioken:

Problem:
....on the weekend, because it's dark when I leave the office, so nothing can get done outside UNTIL the weekend...and then I have 6 less hours of sunlight to get it done in:kaioken:
Solution:
H14R.2

Back