great to meet you guys!!

bigwaylon

hope everybody made it back from Crozet safely...

I was home by ~7:15pm Saturday night...after getting a shower at the cabins and a nice hot meal at Cracker Barrel on the way home...

I have to get a copy of the video that was shot...just let me know who to get some money to and how much...

I'm still uploading pics now (I think the final count is 419)...:)

I've gotten about 175 so far, but they'll all be here when I'm done:

Crozet, VA; February 23-24, 2007

hope you enjoy!!

BTW...if any of you are members on the NCTTORA board, feel free to posts up a link to my gallery...

Thanks.
Greg

Greg - it was nice meeting you guys as well and thanks for all the entertainment.
Later on the day ended for Steve (white TJ) when he ripped off a rear shock mount, and then a bit later I tore a sidewall and since it was getting late we called it a day. By the time we got the mount re-welded (by Chris the owner) and grabed a hot shower back at camp it was 8 when we headed to dinner. At dinner we heard a lot of people talking about the wintery mix storm coming that night so my co-pilot John and I said screw it and made the call to pack it up and head for home, we left a little after 11 and were home by 2:30, man my bed felt good !!!
The rest of the guys stayed so I'd be interested to hear if the weather hit or not.
I think Doug took a bunch of pics so hopefully we will get those posted up on our site in the next few days.

Greg, thanks for the use of the CO2 tank on the trail Friday, my compressor bit the dust and that tire was going down soon on the off camber trail. Had a great time this weekend, hope to do it again with yall soon.

Kyle

At dinner we heard a lot of people talking about the wintery mix storm coming that night so my co-pilot John and I said screw it and made the call to pack it up and head for home, we left a little after 11 and were home by 2:30, man my bed felt good !!!
The rest of the guys stayed so I'd be interested to hear if the weather hit or not.
I think Doug took a bunch of pics so hopefully we will get those posted up on our site in the next few days.

I saw the weather report, but never saw a report of it actually hitting...I'll be interested to hear if it hit or not...

again...let me know about the video...

Thanks.
Greg

We got some rain then light snow by morning. Packed up and headed out about 9.
After stopping to eat, was on the road for home a little after 10.
Snow changed into rain as we headed towards Richmond. Home around 2.
Had a great time will try to get pics and video posted soon.
Doug

Back