New toy, RE 3.5" with adj lowers and 31's 3.55 gears stock

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_006F_28.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_004F_27.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_003F_29.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_008F_27.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_002F_30.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_009F_29.jpg

So you sold one ZJ to buy another?

Yeah, the hook is pretty sweet got it at tractor supply. Sold my old zj to JC and got this more streetable one.

just fyi

its better to run that hook upside down, that way if the strap comes off it it'll hit the ground instead of flying through the air at by standers or someones back window

just fyi

its better to run that hook upside down, that way if the strap comes off it it'll hit the ground instead of flying through the air at by standers or someones back window
if a strap can come off that hook i dont think its gonna matter where its turned:shaking:

FWIW, The Hook is oriented properly! If it was the other way it might hang up on an obstacle when he stands it on the rear wheels :popcorn:

That looks like a PRIME candidate for Class A ECORS heh heh!! Just need to paint it Blue / Black....

Be harder to spot you in this one though, the other one I would see you on Bryan Blvd / loop to 40 (not sure what it is called officially)

Nice rig - what are the plans?

Yeah that hook is wicked! I need to add some tow points to the front now and maybe get some quick discos. Maybe make a mount for some d-rings. Also I'd like to make some sliders with an integrated place to step up on for the passengers.

The step would be for the wife and son. Oh yeah and I need some floor mats for it!!! :D

Nice ride :beer:

Back